Author and TL Note, from Chapter 6

 I did say that this is supposed to be an author note. But I also put my feelings on this special note. So please do consider anything written here also represents my feelings!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in third place for my genre for three days! Thank you very much!

 

That’s the end of the first arc, I guess.

The story so far has been interesting, right? It’ll get interesting for now on!

 

If you feel that way, I’d be happy if you fill those ☆☆☆☆☆ to ★★★★★!

 

I’ll post a poem since some of you guys requested it

 

Ladies and gentlemen, I like romcom

Ladies and gentlemen, I really like romcom

Ladies and gentlemen, I really really like romcom

 

I like childhood friends

I like transfer student characters

I like juniors

I like seniors

I like my sister’s friends

I like the promises that we made when we were kids

 

 

 

At home or at school

In the classroom or on the way to school

On the train or at the seaside

In a mundane town or  in my room where I am alone

 

I love romantic comedies that depict all kinds of love that takes place on this earth

As an author, I really love to write such things and make them interesting for readers

As a translator, I really love translating this series for my readers!

 

 

I love it when someone add my series to their bookmark and get more points

The thought of getting a PV makes my heart beat faster

 

I love it when ratings come in

It was heartening to know that you enjoyed it so much that you filled out the ★!

 

 

I love seeing your reviews that reflects your thoughts

It’s so exciting to know that not only you read my work, but you’re also telling us about what can be improved in the future

 

I love it when the ☆☆☆☆☆ turns into ★★★★★

It’s great to think that my writing and my contents are well received and enjoyed!

 

 

 

I love it when ratings come in, even if it’s only a ★☆☆☆☆..

たとえ★☆☆☆☆の評価だったとしても評価が入るのが好きだ

But the thoughts of someone giving a ★☆☆☆☆ just like a BOT without even reading the contents… It made me really, really sad

 

Ladies and gentlemen, I wish for more romcom to appear on syosetu, among the odd 700.000 odd novels from hell 

 

Readers of my novel, what the hell do you want?

 

Do you want further installments of this novel?

Do you want this novel to be subjected into merciless, unrelenting evaluation and ranking?

Do you want this novel to go out of syosetu into book form?

 

[PV!] [PV!] [PV!] 

 

All right, then, review!

Give me a big review!! One big, heartfelt review!!!

I’m looking forward to it, so please do!!!!

 

I hope to see you next time

Also, chapter 7 will be uploaded tomorrow morning, please do look forward to it!

 

Lastly, A donation would help us a lot. Please do consider supporting us on ko-fi!

Previous | Next


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: The one sitting next to me, Nikaido-san

Volume 1 Illustration - Tenkosaki